Terms & Conditions
Executive Collabwith Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms & Conditions, the following definitions will be used in the singular as well as the plural:
- A. User: anyone using Executive Collabwith products and services.
- B. Executive Collabwith or any of its subsidiaries making use of the brand Executive Collabwith from Jara Pascual Holding B.V. based on The Netherlands.
- A. Executive Collabwith supplies services and products to Users, which enable them to accept investment or offer investment.
- B. By using our products and/or services, any User must agree to these Terms & Conditions. It is at Executive Collabwith’s discretion whether any party can become a User. These conditions apply to all our products, services and the website.
3. Changes to Terms & Conditions
- A. Executive Collabwith may change these Terms & Conditions at any time, for example in response to changed conditions or changes in legislation. As soon as a new version is available, this change will be published and promoted on the website(s).
5. Intellectual Property
- A. The content presented on the Executive Collabwith website fall under copyright. Users are not permitted to copy or publish these contents other than for the normal use described in these Terms & Conditions without prior written permission from Executive Collabwith or the corresponding holder of the copyright.
- B. Without prior permission of Executive Collabwith, it is not allowed to use Executive Collabwith’s brands.
6. Liability Disclaimer
- A. The Executive Collabwith products and the ExecutiveCollabwith website have been assembled with great care. Executive Collabwith offers no guarantees, advice or recommendation as to the suitability of the offered information documents or other products for the purpose any User may have. Possible shortcomings of any agreements between Users are not the responsibility of Executive Collabwith, but exclusively the responsibility of the parties to such an agreement.
- B. Executive Collabwith is not responsible for information placed by Users. A User who concludes that information on the site may be in violation of any laws must report this to Executive Collabwith.
- C. Executive Collabwith has no control over, or insight into, the management of third parties and therefore will not offer any guarantees as to the availability of those website(s) and services.
- D. Executive Collabwith realises that access to the Executive Collabwith’s website(s) and/or services may be illegal in other countries. Each User will bear full responsibility for acting in accordance with local legislation.
- E. Executive Collabwith can not, for the reasons indicated, accept any responsibility for any damages that may occur to Users or third parties as a consequence of a failure by these websites and/or services offered by Executive Collabwith. Only in the case of gross negligence on the part of Executive Collabwith can an exception be made. The possible liability of Executive Collabwith reaches no further than the direct damage that the User can prove. Executive Collabwith is never responsible for any indirect damage suffered by a User.
- F. Executive Collabwith is not responsible for damages as a consequence of incorrect information provided by a User while generating their account.
7. Entering This Agreement
- A. This agreement is valid without a set end date. The User can terminate the agreement through a written notice to Executive Collabwith.
- B. Executive Collabwith is authorized to terminate this agreement in writing immediately and without incurring liability and/or to postpone any obligations of Executive Collabwith under this agreement and/or to exclude any User permanently from the online services offered and/or products of Executive Collabwith and/or to remove any information placed by the User on the website if:
- Ⅰ. User does not fulfil their commitments from this agreement fully or in a timely manner;
- Ⅱ. User does not accept a change in these Terms & Conditions;
- Ⅲ. Information is obtained by Executive Collabwith that gives good grounds to suspect that User will not honour its agreements;
- Ⅳ. Circumstances arise which make compliance with this agreement unreasonable;
- Ⅴ. Executive Collabwith is made aware that the User has been involved in placing information on the site of a discriminatory or offensive nature in any way;
- Ⅵ. Executive Collabwith is made aware that the User has placed information on the website which is protected through intellectual property rights of a third party;
- Ⅶ. Executive Collabwith is made aware that the User is involved in placing information on the website which could be damaging to the reputation of Executive Collabwith or otherwise be harmful to Executive Collabwith;
- Ⅷ. The User is declared bankrupt or an application for bankruptcy is made against the User;
- Ⅸ. The User is granted a suspension of payments on the grounds of insolvency or requests are made for such a suspension;
- C. If Executive Collabwith chooses to take actions for one of the reasons described then Executive Collabwith is not liable to compensate for any damages or costs arising from this. Executive Collabwith can take action against User to compensate for damages. In such a situation occurs, then Executive Collabwith can exclude the User from the website and remove any content placed by them.
Executive Collabwith is not bound by any obligation if Executive Collabwith is prevented from carrying out a service or providing a product by circumstances beyond their responsibility, for example, prevented by law, legal action or common understanding considering the responsibility of Executive Collabwith.
8. Final Provisions
- A. If any part of this agreement is null and void, this does not void the entire Terms & Conditions. In this case, such a part of this agreement that is voided will be replaced with a stipulation that matches the voided original as closely as possible.
- B. If different translations of these Terms & Conditions conflict, the text of the Dutch language version will apply.
- C. These Terms & Conditions fall under Dutch law. The application of the Vienna Convention is excluded.
- D. Any disputes will be submitted to the relevant courts in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Contact us if you have any questions, we are here to help you.